The OAV Roller Air bearing is designed to replace conventional bearings. The roller bearing is hard installed at a fixed location. The result: no friction, no contact, requires no maintenance, indefinite operating life, and no heat generation at high speeds.
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- How is a thrust bearing guided? How is a thrust bearing held in position
- What is the difference between the Air Bearing Guides and the Flat Air Bearings? And which one do I need?
- How fast can a bearing rotate?
- what happens to Air bearing systems when the air supply suddenly shuts off ?
You can comment this FAQ