We design our Air bearings to have a special epoxy to block the pores on the surface where air flow is not desired. Our design forces the flow in the direction of the frictionless surface. This results in higher stiffness, more stability, and better damping properties.
Categories for this entry
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- How is a thrust bearing guided? How is a thrust bearing held in position
- What is OAV Roller Air Bearing?
- What is the difference between the Air Bearing Guides and the Flat Air Bearings? And which one do I need?
- How fast can a bearing rotate?
You can comment this FAQ