Air bearings are designed to lift loads away from the surface and float them on a thin film of air. Air bearings use a thin film of pressurized air to support a load. There is no Solid contact between the two surfaces.
- Can I use an OAV air bushing for Fixed location, rotational motion as well as linear motion?
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- What maintenance do air bearings need?
- What is recommended air quality for OAV ® Air bearings
- can only air be used for air bearings?
You cannot comment on this entry