Clasic Bearings work to help one surface slide along another by minimizing the points of friction between the two. Imagine sliding a puck across a hockey table without using the air . There's friction at all points where the puck is touching the surface. But if you turn the air on, Suddenly that puck is racing across the table.
- What is the accuracy of these OAV air bushings?
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- What maintenance do air bearings need?
- How is a thrust bearing guided? How is a thrust bearing held in position
- what happens to Air bearing systems when the air supply suddenly shuts off ?
You can comment this FAQ